Custom Search

Thursday, June 30, 2016

Thankful Thursday



This week has been very promising. I always love that when we talk about our future. To start with:

My grand-son never lost his smile. It went a way for a bit when he was hurt but came right back. This week we returned to the dr. to get an update. Everything looks great. and in 2 weeks we return to get cast off

My son who was having leagel problems had problem disolved. He proved he did nothing wrong and won the battle. Goes to show if you know you are in the right keep fighting the battle no matter how hard it gets

What has your week been like?? These are just a few things that I am thankful for the list is many and I stay in a mind of thankfulness as I know life is not always easy but we have to stay in a good mood and believe. Share what you are thankful for here

also shared at
no rules weekend party
grace moments

2 comments:

  1. Visiting from Sincerely Paula. Enjoyed reading the post this morning. We have so many things to be thankful for and I could be here all day! So I would like to say that I am thankful for faith, family and sweet friends. Happy 4th. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankfulness is such a contagious gift we an give each other and it is a great thing to practice practically.
    Thanks for sharing this at #GraceMoments Link up!
    Blessings,
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post