1. It's officially summer (in the northern hemisphere anyway). Which summer month is best and why?
I would go with September as well. Was always my favorite as a kid as well. Still warm enough to have fun outside. Not to mention, my birthday month as well.
2. Can you swim? How did you learn? June 27th is National Sunglasses Day. How many pair do you own?
nope can not swim scared of water when it gets above my mid section have always been scared even though I have had many swim lessons. I own a pair of sunglasses but in this house are many dozen that belong to the other family members here.
3.What characteristic do you judge most harshly in yourself? How about in others?
I judge myself rather hard I am a perfectionist in sorts. Others are judged no different if I expect myself to do something I expect others to do it as well
4. Robert Frost wrote the now well known poem entitled The Road Not Taken. What's a road (literal or figurative) you've always wanted to travel, and where do you hope it takes you?
I have always wanted to travel any where really. I have been in my state, the states down to florida as well as the states that sorround the state I live in There are many other roads to take.
The path our family takes is more figuratively. As they marry the love of their lives and starts families of their own the road will stretch and I will love watching it all
5. Popsicles-yay or nay? If you answered yay, what's your favorite flavor?
yay grape is my favorite
6.Brexit-on a scale of 1-10 how knowledgeable are you on what's involved here? (1=very knowledgeable and 10=what's Brexit) Is this news you'll follow or is it something you think won't impact your life in any way shape or form?
I would say 10 and would love if any one would tell me what Brexit is
7.Share a favorite song on your summer play list.
always lots of songs but recently I'm A Traveler has been added
8. Insert your own random thought here.
My current thought is on sleep. I worked mid night shift last night and was up 24 hours. I normally get around 6 to 7 hours today I have had about 3 My question is how many hours of sleep a night do you normally get