recipe source here
- 1 package of bacon cooked & chopped up
- shredded lettuce (to taste really, but about 2 cups)
- 2-3 vine ripened tomatos (to taste really)
- 1 & 1/2 cups of mayo (to taste)
- 1 & 1/2 cups of sour cream (to taste)
Mix sour cream & mayo (I used fate free sour cream & light mayo). However much you use of one, just make sure you use the same of the other. So, equal parts of mayo & sour cream. Mix in the bacon. Mix in 3/4 of the tomatoes & 3/4 of the lettuce. Sprinkle the top with remaining lettuce & tomatoes. Serve with your favorite crackers.
This is super easy, but really it's all about what you like- more or less tomatoes or lettuce or bacon or sour cream or mayo..... you be the judge. Either way it is super yummy
Today is soft pretzel day so why not serve this dip up with a serving of soft pretzels.
dishing it and digging it