Custom Search

Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Apple Bacon Coleslaw

Apple Bacon Coleslaw
recipe source here

  • ¼ Cup cider vinegar
  • 01 Cup mayonnaise
  • ⅓ Cup honey
  • ¼ Cup orange juice
  • 02 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice
  • 02 teaspoons kosher salt
  • 01 teaspoon ground black pepper

  • 01 head of green cabbage, shredded
  • 01 bunch green onions, chopped
  • 04 small, green apples, chopped
  • ½ pound bacon, fried crispy and cut into small pieces
Oh Yes!!! That Is Right Bacon. Makes it all better all the time (or at least that's how I feel)

  • In a large bowl, whisk dressing ingredients
  • Add cabbage, green onions, apples and bacon
  • Stir until combined well
  • Refrigerate 01 hour to overnight to let flavors combine


This dish really benefits from letting it set a few hours to let the flavors meld and the smokiness from the bacon infuse into the other ingredients!


  1. I totally agree... Bacon makes everything better! I'll have to make this for my husband.

    1. If he likes bacon and coleslaw his taste buds will be very surprised


I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post