Well summer heat is cooling down which to me means its the perfect time for a picnic. In our family we have our family reunions in the months of August and September. So what do you serve at your family picnic? One thing that we love to serve at ours is some sort of salad. This recipe is very tasty and my nephew loves because it has ranch in it. I hope you enjoy
Ranch Potato Salad recipe
- 3 pounds small red, white & blue potatoes
- 1 1/2 cups ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup of cooked & crumbled bacon (or store-bought bacon bits)
- 1 small yellow onion, diced
- 2 bunches green onions, diced
- 2 stalks of celery, diced
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Boil potatoes for about 20 minutes. To test doneness, poke fork into a potato. If fork slides out easily, potatoes are done cooking.
- Drain and then cool potatoes on a baking sheet.
- After cooled, cut potatoes into bite size pieces.
- Place cut potatoes into a large bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir well.
recipe source here