Back to school time is here and with it comes a new fall fashion line up. Pediped will not be left behind as their children's footwear has been named the children's footwear brand of the year for 2015. Pediped has three signature lines : Originals, grip n go and flex. Adding to this collection for the 2015 fall line up are a lineup of larger sizes ranging to youth 6. Later this year boots will be added to the lineup.
Since fall has its own lineup of events the fall collection of pediped shoes has a collection to fit the bill. With shoes such as mary janes, sneakers, and other everyday styles your childs footwear needs will be covered. Perfect for the classroom, special occasions and simple everyday life pediped has the shoe your child needs. The original collection of pediped will get an update with fourteen new styles including a friendly own named Jazzie. The Grip n Go and Flex styles are now created with a machine washable option. Perfect for little feet on the go and with a selection of ten new styles up to size 38, ann, alex and highlander.
Back to School time is also the time for a program for schools that Pediped offers. pediped ♥ schools is a one-of-a-kind giving campaign where education partners receive 10% of their total combined purchases of pediped®. Leaders of the school, PTO or PTA organizations are all encouraged to enroll their school. To do this visit www.pediped.com/pedipedschools
. The program works by school leaders signing up their school, pediped will send a unique code to be shared with parents of children in the school. The code will be entered at checkout on line at pediped.com or any pediped boutiques. The amount of sales and dollars earned will be tracked for the 2015-2016 session ending May 15, 2016.
• The Originals® line of soft-soled, flexible infant shoes is recommended by pediatricians and podiatrists as the shoe’s design closely mimics barefoot walking. Each style is leather lined with slip-resistant leather soles.
• Fourteen new styles are available for fall including favorites Aryanna, Connie and Grayson. Available in soft suede is Brittany and Jazzie, and new styles Gordon and Clive are stylish neutrals crafted from genuine leather and suede.
• The Originals® collection will retail for $37-$45 and is available in sizes newborn to 24 months.
Grip ‘n’ Go™
• The Grip ‘n’ Go™ line has special feature G2 Technology™, making it the perfect shoe for active toddlers transitioning from early walking to a confident stride.
• Eight new styles are available including genuine leather options Lorraine and Starlite. Two new machine washable styles are added with Gehrig and Franklin.
• The Grip ‘n’ Go™ line will retail for $39.95-$53 and is available in sizes 19-23.
• Flex® is the ultimate shoe for an established walker who has developed a confident, natural stride. The Flex® line offers more than 50 styles with maximum flexibility and comfort.
• Ann, Sarah, Jake and Alex highlight the collection of back to school shoes, available in classic brown, navy, and black. Frank and Becky are machine washable options also making them great for everyday wear.
• The Flex® line will retail for $39.95-$89 and is available in sizes 22-38 (available sizes vary between styles).
Pediped has earned trust from parents, doctors and others. The top notch quality, comfort that can be reached by none other and style that are super cool all make pediped a top brand of children's footwear in the United States. Having been awarded the American Podiatric Medical Association Seal of Acceptance for the promotions of healthy foot development and preeminent orthopedic medical professionals. Both Dr. Mininder S. Kocher and Dr. Thomas W. Vorderer believe that pediped shoes an excellent choice for parents and caregivers who want to be sure that their children's feet develop naturally and healthy. In 2015 pediped earned recognizing by earning the Children's footwear brand of the year. In 2014 pediped earned recognition toddler kicks in the cribsie awards and best children's shoes by prima baby magazine , an Earnie Award for best footwear, and family choice award and 1st place reader favorite award from bay and childrens product news.
Sold in over 2,500 stores in the U.S. and 40 countries worldwide. More than 150 designs for boys and girls are available in three lines originals, grip n go and flex. Available in sizes 17 to 38 (US newborn to 6 youth.)
as always you can find annies home
This is How we Roll