I love spring but along with all the beauty and warmth that spring provides lots of problems for those who suffer from allergies. Kids are among those that suffer from allergies and there are a few things that you may be able to do to lessen their suffering. To help prevent those red, itchy eyes, runny noses and scratchy throats you can either keep them in a well sealed area which would be no fun for anyone or do what you can to make those that suffer from allergies more comfortable.
- wearing sun glasses is more than just stylish they can also help shield irritants that can irritate
- taking showers often after being outside will help to wash away the pollen in hair and skin
- Using boogie wipes saline mist will help to thin mucus and relieve nasal congestion while washing away pollens that creates the sneezing.
- Making sure to wash all that is in the environment including bedding, clothing, and pets All items need to be washed often
- Set air conditioner to recycle the air and avoid bringing new allergens into the environment. Change air filters frequently to keep air flowing
- keeping an idea on daily pollen count helps you to know peak days which are great doors to play inside