Custom Search

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Happy Homemaker Monday

As I look outside my window:::
It is sleeting here, I  am wondering just what old man winter will bring us. Also thinking about the weather when my baby brother was born 28 years ago. It very much resembled today. 
   
Right now I am:::
watching the storage hunters enjoying my day off and waiting for the dryer to be done.
  
Thinking and pondering:::
About the health of many of my loved ones both physical and emotional. Life is hard at times but I know prayer workers and God is in control 

On my bedside table:::
tax papers
stress free kids a book I will be reviewing soon
  
On my tv tonight:::
 storage hunters

Listening to:::
 tv and hubby and son chat

On the menu for this week:::
Monday - rib sandwiches and tots
Tuesday - chicken sandwiches, broccoli, mac n cheese
Wednesday - polish sausage casserole
Thursday - beef stew, biscuits, fruit
Friday - pasta casserole
Saturday - charity dinner for local group will be eating at
Sunday - smothered  chops, potatoes

On my to do list:::
 lots of  laundry
blankets
clean room
file sons taxes e-file

Plans for this week:::
Monday - work
Tuesday - blogging and house work
Wednesday - busy day get paid, pay bills
Thursday -work
Friday - busy day possibly watching nephews

What I am sewing, crocheting, knitting or creating:::
 working on a few valentine projects
  
My simple pleasure:::

 enjoying time with hubby

Lesson learned the past week::: 
old one that I was challenged with again that of let go and let God


Looking around the house:::
 to much to do to list but off 2 days and will be looking great soon  

From the camera:::


 
Prayer List:::
 many friends and family suffering from physical, mental and emotional

  Bible verse, Devotional:::


Always be full of joy in the Lord. I say it again—rejoice! Let everyone see that you are considerate in all you do. Remember, the Lord is coming soon. Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and t...hank him for all he has done. Then you will experience God’s peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus. And now, dear brothers and sisters, one final thing. Fix your thoughts on what is true, and honorable, and right, and pure, and lovely, and admirable. Think about things that are excellent and worthy of praise
Philippians 4:4

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post