Custom Search

Sunday, February 2, 2014

Ground Hog Day Snack



Chocolate pudding
Oreos or graham crackers (or both)
Teddy Grahams

Use pudding snack cups or make your own and add your layers. First, crush oreos in a small baggy with a rolling pin. In a separate baggy crush graham crackers (or use some of the Teddy Grahams). I put my oreos on top first, but realized that the other layer blended with my groundhog too much. So, if you are using both crumbles, use your lighter one (graham cracker) first. Lightly spoon out the crumbles on top of the pudding. This is your dirt. The pudding is his burrow under ground. Now, stick a Teddy Graham in the middle of your dessert pushing him down until you just see his little head. From the head up he looks like a groundhog--right ? Well, my kids LOVED the snack, and I am sure yours will too. It is sweet and fun!

shared at
Too Much Time On My Hands
uncommondesigns

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post