Custom Search

Monday, February 3, 2014

Crock Pot Recipe - Clean Out The fridge soup



3 cups chicken broth (canned or "fresh")
2 cans of whatever kind of beans you like (drained)
1 can tomatoes (and juice)
1 can corn (and juice)
vegetables (I had leftover roasted broccoli, mushrooms, carrots, and asparagus)
salt and pepper to taste




Drain and rinse beans; add to crock.
Add the juice and vegetables from the corn and tomato cans.
Cover with chicken broth. Unless you are vegetarian. Then I would imagine you'd not want to use chicken broth and opt for vegetable stock.
Cook on low for 8 hours or high for 4.



This can definitely be assembled the night before for an easy morning plug-in.

shared at
thrifty décor chick
upcycle party
Mix It Up  Monday
CraftOManiac
amaze me Monday
Monday and Funday
Coastal Charm
Inspire Me tuesday
homestories A to Z




party

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post