Custom Search

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Getting Organized in 2014

 
My main goal for 2014 is to get organized. While 2013 was unforgettable and made up for the year before (2012) it was very unorganized. There is so much work to do or at least there seems like there is the truth is that if it was only organized it would not be so much. So in the year 2014 I plan to organize my life in all aspects time, financial, house and storage. More time with family, financially I have all ready got a good start with a new budget, the house is not bad but could be oh so much better if it was only a bit more organized. Storage is another issue with an attic and 2 buildings full there is lots to be done there.
 
What is your goal or word for 2014? Link up with me and many others at 5 minutes for mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post