I have to admit that I started basing questions on letters of the alphabet completely on a whim. I wasn’t certain that I could come up with six questions for every letter, but so far, it’s going great.
This week, we’re up to the letter T.
To play, just leave a comment with either your answers or the link to the post on your own blog if you choose to post the answers there! Each week, you can find other interesting blogs by checking the comments others leave.
1. T is for TALKER: Which specific topic tends to get a lot of attention on your blog?
recipes always seem to get great attention.
2. T is for TELEPHONE: Who was the last person you spoke to on a telephone?
my mom and son
3. T is for TIME: Which do you usually have the most difficulty doing: getting to work on time or leaving work on time?
have difficult leaving work because there is so much to get done
4. T is for TOUCAN: If you could own any kind of bird (and feeding and housing wouldn’t be an issue), which bird would you like to own?
well big bird off sesame street would be fun
5. T is for TOY: What do you own at this point that you consider your favorite “toy”?
my favorite toy would be my laptop computer or my RV right now
6. T is for TYPEWRITER: At what age did you first start learning to type?
freshmen in highschool took a typing class
join in the fun here