Custom Search

Saturday, January 19, 2013

saturday 9

Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!







1) Has anyone ever told you that you resemble a celebrity?

no not really

2) Is there an actress or actor whose movies you make it a point to see?

not really I am more reality tv than movies

3) We're stopping for refreshments before we go in to see the movie. What's your refreshment stand order?

popcorn and coke

4) When did you last consume an alcoholic beverage? What was it?

dont drink alcohol

5) Are you jumpy? Do you startle easily?

depends sometimes I really am if I am lost in thought or something

6) Do you wear a watch?

no I dont

7) When was the last time you tried a new restaurant?

been a bit think my husbands birthday was the last time


8) What color is your wallet?

beige


9) How much does it have in coins right now?
 
several dollars I try to keep plenty of change on hand
 
join in fun here

1 comment:

  1. Hello! Do you know if they make any plugins to assist with Search Engine Optimization?

    I'm trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I'm not seeing very good success.

    If you know of any please share. Appreciate it!
    Also see my web page: Idrotherapy Reviews

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post