1. Lake Superior University has once again published a list of words/phrases they think should be banished from the Queen's English...here's the list for 2013-
fiscal cliff, kick the can down the road, double down, job
creators/creation, passion/passionate, yolo (acronym for you only live once),
spoiler alert, bucket list, trending, superfood, boneless wings, and
Which of these words would you most like to see banished from
everyday speech and why? Go here to read more about how the words were
well I must say that the fiscal cliff has been talked about quite a bit I really would like a normal term for this.
2. When was the last time you rode a train? Where
did you go?
I have never rode a train unless you count the little train at the zoo and so forth
or nay? Favorite 'flavor'? Favorite topping?
I personally dont like them but must say that my kids sure do they seem to like cinnamon or blueberry the best with lots of cream cheese
4. 'Tis the season of awards shows....if you could star in a
movie already made, which one would you choose?
Never really thought about this one much but would say it would be so fun to be in the movie grease
5. The move towards single gender classrooms has been
making the news in recent months...what say you? Do you think kids perform
better if separated by gender and are taught differently or is that
discrimination? If you're a parent is this something you'd support in regard to
your own children?
Don't like this idea much as part of the school years is socialazation and getting along with each other sometimes this is done best in the classroom or on the playground
6. What's your favorite thing about
staying in a hotel?
ask my daughter she would say the hotel pool me myself I would say the fact that she is always there
7. Do you have a 'word' for 2013? What's the story
behind your choice?
slowly picking up the word determination because that is what I am this year to make my goals
8. Insert your own random thought here.
remember to always smile
what would your answers be? Share in the fun here