Custom Search

Sunday, November 11, 2012

sunday stealing

Part 7: Self Image

84. Describe the routine of a normal day for you:

get up at 5:00 am
get ready for work
check facebook
work from 6 to 2 or later
get home rest a bit
clean up the house and do some house work
blog a bit more and watch tv

85. What is your greatest strength as a person?

my kindness, honesty and caring while this may also be my weakness

86. What is your greatest weakness?

see #85

87. Are you going to run for President in 2016?

well now wouldn't that be a hoot

88. Are you generally self-contained?

not me I do not believe that I am contained in any way

89. Are you generally organized or messy?

while I try to stay organized many may think I am a bit messy

90. Name three things you consider yourself to be very good at, and three things you consider yourself to be very bad at:

showing admiration
cooking
making friends

following orders
baking
allowing myself to get enough rest

91. Do you like your neighbours? Do they like you?

Yes, I do like my neighbours and they do like me

92. Are you different in public then you act among friends?

nope you see me once youll know me again no change no difference

93. What goal do you most want to accomplish in your lifetime?

being debt free

94. Where do you see yourself in 4 years?

at that age I will still be working but hopefully doing more antique marketing etc...

95. If you could choose, how would you want to leave this world?

in my sleep pain free or quick in a blink where I never knew it was happening

96. If you had only one week to live, what three things would be bumped up on the bucket list?

visiting the beautiful mountains of tennessee, getting my family together for an awesome family reunion, tellin all those that I have not seen for a while thank you and "I love you"

97. What is one thing about you that really stands out?

most will say my attitude

98. What three words best describe your personality?

bold, loud, and friendly

99. What three words would others probably use to describe you?

wow well bold, loud, and respectful

100. What advice do you have to give?

Life is short live in the moment and give God the Glory

shared at
sunday stealing

4 comments:

  1. I respect those whom are the same all around. Not a fan of masks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hats off! This is kind the of mess that I love. I agree with Mr. Lance. Just a little bit different for me...I can be more of myself when I get to know you more and more relax to be with you.
    Well done :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post