Custom Search

Saturday, November 17, 2012

saturday 9


1) "Live and Let Die" was nominated for an Oscar as best song. Do you have a favorite movie song?

one from my childhood 9 to 5 by dolly parton

2) The latest Bond movie, Skyfall, is crazy successful. Have you seen it/do you want to see it?

dont think I have ever seen it not a big Bond fan

3) What do you think makes Bond movies so enduringly popular?


 I think many like the actions and others may like Bond theirself

4) Do you have a favorite among the actors who have played "Bond, James Bond?"


no

5) Bond orders martinis -- "shaken, not stirred." What's your regular drink order? 


diet coke with lots of ice

6) Moving from the bar to breakfast -- do you have a favorite cereal? 


yes I love oatmeal
7) Let's daydream about warm weather. Would you rather swim in a lake, the ocean, or an outdoor pool?

in a pool

8) Did you get 8 hours' sleep last night?


last night yes, most nights no

9) What are you wearing on your feet right now?


socks

1 comment:

  1. I love Coke Zero and if that's not available, Diet. I'm with ya on that!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post