Custom Search

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Sunday Stealing







1. How long have you been blogging?
been blogging about 5 years now

2. Did you go to college?
yes I have my associates degree
3. Where have you traveled?

nowhere much illinois and surrounding states
4. Which celebrity do you get mistaken for?

none that I know of
5. What are your three biggest pet peeves?

not picking clothes up out of floor
being interrupted when talking
others trying to tell me what to do
6. What is your favorite movie?
fried green tomatoes
7. What is your drink of choice; wine, beer, or liquor. Or Water, Soda, Tea?

lemonade, water and once in a while soda
8. What is something you enjoy to do when you have me time?
blogging, buying at rummage sales and auctions


9. What is your biggest phobia?
heights and water are the top two

10. Share with us an embarrassing moment of your past?
wow really!!!
11. What day would you love to relive again? Why?
any day that was related to family would be an amazing day to me
12. If your life was turned into a movie… what actor would your best friend think should play you?

sally fields
13. What are the jobs you had in high school/college/the early years?

secetary , mom and what I do now nursing aide
14. Show us a picture from high school or college.

yeah well those are not here on computer and put up for safe keeping
15. If you could travel anywhere in the world, all expenses paid, where would you go?

I want to see a real life castle and my beloved mountains would be a toss up between the two
16. Where do you see your life 6 and 1/2 years from now?
nearly 50 with more grandbabies and enjoying life
17. If you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what age would it be and why?

wow dont know if I would want to see what more is in this great life of mine but if I had to would choose 25
18. What 5 songs are included on the soundtrack to your life? (You can pick "Middle School", "High School", "College", "Post College" or any format you like.)

I loved her first
smoking in the boys room
any twisted sister song
dont take the girl
the butterfly song



19. Romney picked Paul Ryan to run as his veep. Any thoughts?

keep my comments to myself


20. Your chance: Pick a meme you've done for us to steal. Bud and Judd will visit EVERY post today. Feel free to say, "Bugger off", or anything like that. 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for stopping by Posed Perfection and leaving me a comment about the vinegar trick. Hope it helps. Please come back and visit soon. Have a great week!
    ~Blessings, Nici

    ReplyDelete
  2. Twisted Sister! Its been long time since I have heard a Twisted Sister song. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post