Custom Search

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Aloha Friday : Time

Yes I know it is not friday and yes I know the weekend is here and nearly over but I still wanted to participate in one of my favorite memes. Why my favorite? Well maybe because I love the blog An Island Life where it is hosted and because this is one of the first memes I participated in. I believe though one of the reasons it is my favorite is the interaction between bloggers where simple questions are asked and answered .Since I am late I will get on with my question.

Are You a Person who is commonly late or on time

2 comments:

  1. If it's just me getting ready,I can usually make it on time. If I have my kids we will be late. HA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate to admit it, but usually a little late, but I'm getting better! My daughter hates to be late, so if I have to take her somewhere, we are usually early.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post