Custom Search

Friday, August 10, 2012

Aloha Friday : Busy Day

Aloha Friday, what a busy day this has been for one that is to be full of rest and fun. The great part is I still get to take part in this meme that is hosted by the blog An Island Life. Hello!!! TO all my blogger friends and I hope you get the chance to ask easy questions to fellow bloggers and have the opportunity to visit other blogs and enter easy to give answers in the comment section.

Today my Aloha Friday blog question is

What is the one chore around the house that you hate to do.

1 comment:

  1. That one's easy - clean the bathrooms! Especially since I'm the only one that cleans up after myself, I don't like cleaning up after the other family members...especially the boys. Hubby included. ;)


    Night-Owls vs. Morning People

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post