Custom Search

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Sharing Amazing Taste with Amazing Friends

Recently I had the opportunity of being sent several seasoning packets from Amazing Taste. The company Amazing Taste is dedicated to the food industry and strives to produce and offer quality seasonings and food products I love to serve my family wonderful tasty recipes and when we host guest I strive to give them a taste that they will love and remember. After recieving a set of 5 seasoning packets including
  • beef
  • poultry
  • malibu
  • burgers
  • pork
I set out to find the perfect recipes to please my guest and I so wanted to try out the seasoning packets as well. I found delicious recipe ideas on the Amazing Taste website You should check these out oh so yummy. .For my friends I decided to borrow a recipe or two from the website and set out on my own ideas using the recipes as well. What I wanted was a delicious barbq grilled meal to share with my family and friends

One of the recipes i borrowed from the website was the beef recipe for amazing steaks

4 steaks 1/2 -3/4 inch thick (6-8 ounces each)

Marinade:

1 packet Amazing Taste for Beef
1/4 cup olive oil or butter
2 Tbsp. soy sauce
1 Tbsp. worcestershire sauce
2 tsp. coarse black pepper
Combine marinade ingredients. Place steaks in a shallow pan and add marinade. Pierce steaks with fork. Marinate for at least 15 minutes or for deeper flavor, refrigerate in marinade for several hours. Broil approximately 6 minutes on each side or until desired doneness or grill 5 minutes on each side, basting while cooking. Discard excess marinade.


What is a barbq without some juicy burgers? Well I had to have me some of those as well and with the amazing seasoning from amazing taste these burgers please everyone.

Now that you have read this post what do you think ready for some good food? Well, I am just simply wondering what our family will cook up next. We still have several flavors to try out and when we go through these we will head back to Amazing Taste and have to have some more.

You can purchase tasty amazing taste seasoning on their website also connect with amazing taste on facebook

shared at
 Create and Inspire

2 comments:

  1. I had never heard of this company but it sound delicious! Was it very easy to use? I know I have tried some seasoning packets that to get them prepped right were more work than just making it yourself! Really curious to see :)

    Budget Earth - Citradish Dishwasher Detergent Review

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes it was very easy to use and the flavors were very tasty

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post