Custom Search

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Do You Know This Song




Spotlight Dancers

Last week I shared an artist who had passed away recently. Her name Kitty Wells. Ask the group of seniors that I car for if they knew her. They said oh yes they defiantly do Kitty was a pioneer of sorts and paved the way To read more about her and see why we were awarded the spotlight Dancer reward you can go here 

This time I want to share another song from the past. You know those songs that you learned somehow and they seem to float around in your head. This song was one of my mothers favorites and while I do not know all the words I know enough and it always makes me think of my mom. 


4 comments:

  1. Was this the original singer of this song?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes it was the original. I remember this song, my brother use to play it on his phonograph. I think it was something to do with his prom. Not sure. Congrats on the Spotlight, but this is for MONDAY silly goose, but who cares I found ya and I'm sure others will too! hugabugs!!! CONGRATS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. First of all, congratulations on being chosen as the spotlight dancer this week! Hope you're enjoying your solo dance ^.^

    Don't you love songs that remind you of someone you love? They always make you feel good! That's quite a fun oldie-but-goodie.

    Thanks for sharing and have a musical week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your spotlight dance and a great song you picked.
    Good luck with the giveaways.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post