Custom Search

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Lemon Skillet Chicken

I love the fresh taste of lemon in my food. With spring coming this makes it even more tasty to me and chicken is a perfect way to share it with those we love

1/4 cup all purpose flour
4 lemon slices
1-1/3 tbsp all purpose flour
1 egg, beaten
1 package lemon herb soup mix
4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
1/2 egg
3 tbsp unsalted butter
1 cup water
Dip chicken in egg, then flour. Melt butter in a heavy nonstick skillet over medium high heat. Sauté chicken 2-3 minutes per side until browned. Combine soup mix and water in a bowl and add to skillet. Place lemon slices on chicken. Bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat to low and simmer 10 minutes, or until chicken is cooked throughout.
recipe source : quality health

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post