1. It is officially fall here in North America...I realize not everyone who participates in the Hodgepodge lives in North America but if you do, what's your favorite memory of Summer 2011? If you're not in North America, what's your favorite memory of the season just ending on your side of the world?
well the best was the fireworks because of the excitement in childrens eyes
2. Your favorite nut? You know I mean the edible kind, right?
3. What activity puts your sense of balance to the test?
closing my eyes and trying to walk it seems we are not doing such great
4. How would you describe your sense of humor?
pretty good I find humor in life
5. September 28th is National Ask a Stupid Question Day...what's your stupid question?
Wow a stupid question my guide line is there is never a stupid question it is just stupid not to answer questions
6. Roller skates~hula hoop~jump rope...which activity would you most enjoy? Yes, you have to choose.
hiking is my favorite the other three I am not so good at
7. What's your most sentimental possession?
my teddy bear as a child, a wedding picture of my mom and dad, my marriage certificate so many other things
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Live life we are only here once and we should enjoy it