Custom Search

Sunday, August 28, 2011



1. Have you ever been on the wrong side of the law?

no not really while I may not always agree with the law I do respect it

2. What was the last thing you described as either “surprisingly good” or “surprisingly bad?”

getting some money I did not respect

3. When was the last time you unintentionally surprised someone else?

with a word of kindness

4. When was the last time you deliberately surprised someone else?

with a visit to my daughter she was not expecting us but so happy to see us


5. What was the last really funny movie you watched?
Red Neck Comedy

6. What is something that you've never done that you secretly are dying to do?

Do some traveling

7. What do you hope is different in your life by August 2012?

I hope that my children are all happy with their lives more together


8. Who is the last person you greeted at your door?

my mom

9. If you could live in any ancient city during the height of the quality of its society and culture, which one would you choose?

Wow not for sure but the roman empire was one that I would be interesting in

1 comment:

  1. Kindness is vastly underrated I find, the world would be such a better place if everyone tried to be more kind :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post