Custom Search

Friday, May 13, 2011

Mommy's Idea

Wow!!! I am so glad this is Friday. I had a five day stretch of work this time. Today was my 5th day. I just fixed a meal that I think pleased my family. OBrian Potatoes with polish sausage browned together. pretty yummy if I say so myself and very easy.

I had a wonderful visit with my precious prince and princess. Our visit was a great one and I can't wait to see them again. This is planned in June. A nana and papa can never get enough of our super cute babies.


The flood of 2011 left many of our favorite places on the river ruined and beyond belief. Here is our favorite fish restaurant on the river. As you can see the doc has floated away from the restaurant itself. Hopefully the water will go down and we will be able to eat some catfish there this summer.


These are just a few of the things that the conversation of our lives was about this week. What is the conversation where you are>

6 comments:

  1. We have been talking about the floods. We do not have many here and it is just unbelievable looking at the pictures.
    Cute babies!
    I do not think I follow you and google is not letting me so I will come back again and try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you got to spend some time with the babies. I feel bad that my in-laws don't get to see my kids very often...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your babies are both good looking!Have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you sure got flooding there! The restaurant looks like an island!

    Stopping by from FF.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The flooding--such devastation! Living where I live, I'm grateful that my only worries are snow, cold, and a rare tornado scare.

    Sweet pics of your little grandgems :)

    Thanks for linking up! Have a great rest-of-your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The flooding pictures make me sad...hope thing will get better soon!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post