Custom Search

Friday, May 13, 2011

Tomato and Nectarine Soup

4 nectarines (about 1 1⁄2 lb), pitted


3 large tomatoes (about 1 1⁄2 lb)

1⁄4 cup finely chopped scallion

1 cup ice water

1⁄4 cup fresh lime juice, or to taste

3⁄4 tsp salt, or to taste

Garnish: chopped fresh mint leaves

Purée 1⁄2 the nectarines and tomatoes in food processor or blender. Dice remaining nectarines and tomatoes; stir into purée with remaining ingredients. Serve, or refrigerate up to 4 days. Garnish servings with mint

Recipe Source Womans Day

2 comments:

  1. This sounds very interesting. I bet it's delicious. Thanks for posting.

    I'd love it if you added this to Sweets This Week!

    Have a great weekend.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if I would make this, but I would definitely taste a little if someone else makes it. Sounds interesting!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post