Custom Search

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Have Faith In God


I woke up with this song in my thoughts and on my heart. The first one is of a great choir singing the song. The second video reminded me of my grandmothers old time church and the music that would be played there. I hope you enjoy. You can find more music here on the Signs, Miracles and Wonders blog and the Then Sings my Soul Saturday







My teens change with the world as fast as can be and when all seems lost if we have a little faith and understanding like our Lord has for us the circumstances of life often turn to the better.








6 comments:

  1. Enjoyed both those videos...wonderful song!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful song and message. Have faith in God. It doesn't get any bettter than that.

    Blessings,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for following Money Savvy Mama, now following you back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Annie...

    Ohhh...Have Faith in God is one of my favorite hymns and we sing it often at church! I loved both videos...wasn't that choir fabulous? I also really enjoyed the piano rendition...was wondering if that is your son playing? If so...what a blessing!!! Thank you so much for sharing this beautiful post with us for the Sunday Favorites repost party this week! I loved this post, my friend!

    Warmest wishes,
    Chari @Happy To Design

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello! New liker from Modern Mom, Redefined. Come say hi sometime! I also have a new hop called Memory Mondays, come join some fellow bloggers and I as we take the stroll down Memory Lane! http://modernmomredefined.blogspot.com/2011/05/memory-mondays-516.html

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post