Custom Search

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Crossword of the Brain


I worked several years as a nurses aide in a nursing home. The wing that I worked on primarily was the Alzheimer's wing. The residents on this wing could do much for their selves but could not thing straight or remember much from moment to moment. I have also seen family members suffer from memory deliberating disorders. This is hard for the person suffering and sometimes harder for the family members that love them. Scientist are studying for treatments and a cure. One thing that they are looking into is if brain games such as common day crossword puzzles, scrabble, and sudoku make any difference. You can read more of this great report at lifescript.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post