Custom Search

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Today will be very busy

Today will be a very busy day so I may not be on here til very late. I was able to change the look of my blog a bit today please let me know what you think and if you can still read it. I would also love to know if there is anything I can do to make the sides show up more the pattern I picked had pictures for the sides but I am not sure how to have them show more. Any information would be welcome. Also there are few giveaways ending today so be sure to get all your entries in. Winners to the giveaways that end this week will be announced on Wednesday. Hope you all have a great Memorial Day weekend.

3 comments:

  1. I love the new look! Very bright, cheery & colorful. Enjoy your Sunday. Sounds like you will be busy and off having fun. Looking forward to seeing pics next week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your site is bright ans cheery! I thought everything was easy to read (show up) as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your background a lot :) - also everything is easy to read.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post