Custom Search

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

The View : have you kept up week 3

This week has been a bit crazy for me and the View ladies I have missed for a few days. Sorry to say. I did catch a few glimpse but if you missed this week here is what you missed:


Tuesday, Mar 2: Robert Pattinson makes his first-ever appearance on the show with his “Remember Me” co-star, Emilie de Ravin. Mitt Romney, the 70th Governor of Massachusetts also makes his first-ever appearance.
Wednesday, Mar 3: This show will feature the best of “View Tube,” including backstage antics and celebrity exit interviews. Lisa Kudrow of “Who Do You Think You Are” will be joining the hosts as well

I did catch a glimpse of Robert Pattinson. Cant wait to see his next movie as he was great in the last one. I also caught Mitt Romney did not agree with everything that he said but then that is why I love the show so much.

Be sure to catch the rest of the week.


Thursday, Mar 4: Celebrity guest co-host Valerie Bertinelli, former Oscar nominee Abigail Breslin from Broadway’s “The Miracle Worker,” Mia Wasikowska from Disney’s “Alice in Wonderland,” and a musical performance from Broadway’s “Fela” will be featured on this jam-packed episode.
• Friday, Mar 5: The View’s “Road to the Oscars” episode welcomes former Oscar nominee Don Cheadle and Wesley Snipes and “Fashion Friday” celebrates “The History of Oscar Fashions” with a two-part look back at some of the most memorable – and perhaps forgettable – Oscar hits and misses, with host and celebrity stylist Robert Verdi. Hosts of “At the Movies” Michael Phillips and Tony Scott will also be on set to unveil their 2010 Oscar predictions.

I love Valerie Bertinelli and want to see the Alice In Wonderland new movie. Wesley Snipes is a great actor as well and cant wait to hear the girls view of the Oscars.

I am a participant in a Mom Central campaign for ABC Daytime and will receive a tote bag or other The View branded items to facilitate my review.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post