Custom Search

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Saturday 9: Don't Stand So Close To Me




1. Who would you like not to stand so close to you?

well no names here but strong BO, gassy people you get the hint...

2. Which of the following aspects of your life would you think rates the highest: mind, body or spirit?

spirit is the highest for me those with ambition will find a way

3. What is your favorite movie line?

we love Bubba in Forest Gump and his line of shrimp products LOL


4. What is your favorite movie title?

not big movie title fan love movies but not titles

5. What is something that has happened to you that you would consider a miracle?

I gave birth to my children,

6. What do you try to stay away from?

illness, poison ivy

7. What is it too late for?

valentines day but not love

8. Give someone credit for something and name it if you can.

I give my daughte credit for raising a lovely little girl

9. Would you rather be famous now & forgotten after you die or forgotten now & famous after you die, forever? And why?

well forgotten now and remembered after I die

5 comments:

  1. I hate poison ivy!!! I will always remember how my father almost died from poison ivy. We had a campfire and someone unknowingly threw in some poison ivy vines and my father inhaled the smoke. He was in intensive care for over a week and it was touch and go, his lungs filled up with fluids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forest Gump had some of the best movie lines ever. Great movie.

    http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/02/what-is-something-that-has-happened-to-you-that-you-would-consider-a-miracle/

    ReplyDelete
  3. BO and Poison Ivy are two very good ones to stay away from :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The best to your daughter! Being a good parent is hard!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post