Custom Search

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Annies Home : The Clowns Meme 1




1. How old will you be in five years?

Oh so it is starting out the harsh question first I will be 40+ years ago

2. Who did you spend at least two hours with today?

my hubby and children

3. How tall are you?

5 foot 4 inches

4. What do you look forward to most in the next six weeks?

seeing princess,

5. What’s the last movie you saw?

To Save A Life

6. Who was the last person you called?

daughter

7. Who was the last person to call you?

my daughter

8. What was the last text message you received?

dont text

9. Who was the last person to leave you a voicemail?

no idea

10. Do you prefer to call or text?

call

11. What were you doing at 12am last night?

sleeping

12. Are your parents married/separated/divorced?

well they would be married but my father passed on a few years ago

13. When is the last time you saw your mom?

thursday we went shopping together

14. What color are your eyes?

hazel

15. What time did you wake up today?

6:30 A.M.

16. What are you wearing right now?

church clothes I just took off the jacket but did not change

17. What is your favorite christmas song?

silver bells

18. Where is your favorite place to be?

home

19. Where is your least favorite place to be?

well cant really think of any where I go there are places I would not like to go but no where I dont want to be I normally go

20. Where would you go if you could go anywhere?

the smoky mountains

21. Where do you think you’ll be in 10 years?

not where I am today

22. Do you tan or burn?

nope

23. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child?

we always talked about wolves etc...

24. What was the last thing that really made you laugh?

my kids and hubby goofing off or maybe it was princess on the phone

25. How many TVs do you have in your house?

5

26. How big is your bed?

queen size

27. Do you have a laptop or desktop computer?

both

29. What color are your sheets?

cream colored

30. How many pillows do you sleep with?

lots at least 8

31. What is your favorite season?

fall

32. What do you like about Autumn?

the Lords coloring book , the crisp weather

33. What do you like about winter?

not much staying inside looking at the beauty outside

play here

2 comments:

  1. 8 pillows? OMG It amazes me how many pillows people sleep with LOL I'd love to see the Smokey Mountains as well. Good answers and have a great week ahead :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, that was my same thought. 8 pillows! Jeepers!!! I would hate changing the linens there. Throw pillows, or full sized pillows?

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post