Custom Search

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Quotable Sunday : Cupid

Mothers Day Gift Ideas

my qoutes this week are around the valentine man himself cupid



“Cupid may have wings, but we have to rely on more conventional methods.”
Delores Killette

“It's funny to hear the rage that a holiday symbolized by cute little Cupids and fluffy things brings out in people. That resentment definitely makes you want to not just ignore the holiday but do something as a protest ... a statement against dinner for two and cheesy professions of love.”
Dannielle Romano

Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind;
And therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.”
Shakespeare

2 comments:

  1. Great quotes my friend. Very nice and so appropriate for today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read a article under the same title some time ago, but this articles quality is much, much better. How you do this?

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post