Custom Search

Monday, February 15, 2010

London Bridge Children review

London Bridge Children



As you all know I have a little princess and when I saw the lovely designs of artwork available at London Bridge Children Decor I knew I had to share with all of you. Lori is the artist and owner of London Bridge Children and I must say she does lovely job. She creates unique works of art that are very fun. Lori a mother of four (4) finds inspiration for her art from them.










As the mother of a brown haired little princess this picture of course caught my eye. I loved it and thought wow this is something that she would do. My princess loves shoes, bags and often wears her hair up. What about yours? or perhaps you have a little boy.

This picture reminds me of my two nephews and the lil diva sitting between them. How sweet. The London Bridge Children create many wonderful works of art and may have the perfect one for you. However, that is not all that London Bridge Children have for sale on their website. From hand stamped jewelry and lovely gifts to room decor and baby bedding you will find it all on the London Bridge Children website.

we recieved a creation by London Bridge Children but was not influenced by it in writing this review. The review is based on my opinion

1 comment:

  1. Adorable! I like simple & sweet for my kiddos. I will have to check out the bedding selection.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post