Custom Search

Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy Homemaker Monday

hhm



The weather in my neck of the woods:

a very cold 8 degrees that rose to 12 by noon. It is super cold here



One of my simple pleasures:

talking to my princess on the phone just take a look at her here



On my bedside table:

lotions, cold pills, bible the needed items for winter


On my TV:

Bones


On the menu for tonight:

we had taco salads of course everyone makes their own what two teens have you ever seen agree on what they eat and how they eat it

On my To Do List:

not a whole lot with the water frozen but there is still the cooking, some cleaning of daily life


New Recipe I tried last week:

Popcorn Delight



In the craft basket:

nothing at this time

Looking forward to:

water coming back on and the kids going back to school as well as seeing Princess as soon as she can visit again

Homemaking Tip for this week:

wow hasn't been alot of these recently but just wait they are coming

Favorite Blog Post of the week (mine or other):

my daughter started a new blog be sure to visit it here

Favorite photo

well of Princess of course visit here and see more

Lesson Learned Past Few Days

children grow to fast and soon their dreams start to overshadow the ones you had for them

On my prayer list:

friends and family

Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:

I am currently reading a Joyce Meyer book and learning lots

1 comment:

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post