Custom Search

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Here are my three young men today I talk about the youngest of the three the one in the white.
Here we are after Thanksgiving and my heart is still full of thanks for so many things in my life. I am thankful that my son has a heart of gold that he is the one that keeps me going at times when all seems lost. In his 17 years of life he has learned so much. I look at him and praise God for all he has done with this young mans life. He receives straight A's , is an athlete who loves to play football and loves his Lord with all his heart. Just this week he was treated out to Ponderosa as a rotary student. I must say he is the young boy that at 7 years old could not speak and was not thought to be able to read or write praise God that those that said he would not be able to do things were proved wrong. While I have praise for many different things in my life my son is among the tops. This shared with the Thankful Thursday group being hosted today on the blog Women Taking A Stand

6 comments:

  1. All things are possible through Christ who strengthens me [us]. Praise the Lord for the remarkable work that he has done in your son thus far and will surely continue to do in and through him!! It is so exciting to wait upon the Lord, He often gives us unexpected gifts!
    I was told when I was 18 that I would not be able to have children. I guess the doctor forgot to tell God because He has blessed me with two wonderful little girls and an amazing husband to raise them with!!
    Thank you for stopping by my blog. :) Feel free to come back as often as you want, I have some great giveaways going on right now, they are listed in the right sidebar - some end tomorrow. Be sure to check them out. I am going to look through your blog a bit more, hope to "see" you again soon!
    Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful this post is. What a fine young man he is and must be. Wonderful my friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He sounds wonderful!!!

    And yes, regarding your comment....black walnut ice cream is tops!

    Thanks for stopping by today....return for a visit, anytime. Have a glorious Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad for you too. What a blessing indeed! God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful testimony to the greatness of God! Hope you have a terrific weekend.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post