Custom Search

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Sunday Stealing



1. When is your birthday?

September

2. Where were you born?

in a hospital of a tiny little town in central illinois

3. Where do you live now?

in southern illinois

4. What is your heritage?

american

5. Tell us about a weakness.

my childrent

6. What's a goal that you'd like to achieve?

I would love to see each of my children attend college or training of some sort

7. What is the most overused internet phrase?

LOL

8. What was your first thought this morning?

wow was that dream like real or what

9. When do you usually go to bed?

11 pm

10. Do you smoke? If not, did you ever?

tried didnt like it

11. Do you like your current relationship status?

yes I do very happy been married 22 years

12. Do you (or did you) get along with your parents?

we have had our times but for the most part

13. How often do you drink alcohol?

rarely

14. Have you ever tried drugs (that weren't prescribed)?

well this may get me in a bit of trouble so I will say I liked to expirment in my time

15. Have you ever gone skinny dipping? If yes, do tell.

nope, thought about it but didnt do it

16. If given the choice, how would you like to die?

peacefully in my sleep at a right old age

17. What did you want to be when you grew up?

lawyer never wanted to be a mommy but that is what I am fighting battles every day

18. Have you ever been dumped?

out of what

19. What's on your pizza?

everything they have including green apples and anchovies

20. Have you ever shoplifted?

on a dare at the age of 13 years old and my mother will never let me forget it

3 comments:

  1. I love your heritage. :) Great answers. Have a wonderful week ahead :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have thought that about dreams. too! Happy Sunday...

    ReplyDelete
  3. i agree with LOL being used most of the time in the Internet...thanks for visiting mine

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post