Custom Search

Monday, November 30, 2009

Christmas Traditions

As part of Go Graham Go and Jolly Mom Here Comes Santa Clause Christmas Event Felicia has asked us to share about our Christmas Traditions. So here are a few of mine:
  • Tree up the first week of December not before not after
  • Advent calendar very much part of our Christmas Celebrations
  • New cookie, craft, story etc... each and every night of December
  • We will attend church Christmas Eve and invite all to come over after church to enjoy a small feast with us
  • Christmas day is for family and friends whoever can visit is invited
  • we open our presents in a circle as we go around circle we show all what we received

These are my Christmas Traditions what are yours?

1 comment:

  1. We put our tree up whenever we have the time and the living room is clean and it generally stays up till the end of January. lol

    We spend Christmas Eve at my parent's house opening gifts and having ham with the rest of the family. We open in order of youngest to oldest.

    My kids sometimes go to Church with my mom on Christmas Eve for the midnight service. I do my spiritual ritual on Yule (Winter Solstice).

    Christmas Day we hang out at my parents house.

    Those are our traditions.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post