Custom Search

Monday, June 1, 2009

Happy Homemaker Monday June 1,2009

On my bedside table:





I have all my bills, shopping list and to do list there





On my T.V.





I am watching Kate and Jon plus 8





on menu tonight:


allready aate polish sausage, corn and kraut





On my to do list:


made a list of places to go and went and will go again tommorow





New Recipes I tried last week:


chocolate cake with a twist





In the craft basket:


reviews and giveaways to do





looking forward to it:


visit with daughter





Homemaking tip for this week:


well not really homemaking but still it is a great tip using mouthwash instead of bug spray





Favorite picture from last week:







my mother and my daughter what a candid moment. With my daughter graduating and moving away soon and my mother getting older it is precious to have pictures like these.

Lesson Learned Past Few Days
I learned that life continues on changing gradually as we travel through it

On my prayer list:
we had a precious little teenager to loose their lives this past week. She had knee surgery and a blod clot traveled to her heart and killed her

4 comments:

  1. I enjoyed reading this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mouthwash instead of bug spray? I've not heard of this, elaborate please.
    What a wonderful chance to snap that photograph. I miss my mother seeing my daughter grow up and those photos I have of them when she was a baby are more precious than my wedding photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum, I love polish sausage :)

    Great read.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Kraft Packaging boxes are a great option for packaging a product. They can be used for several products, such as toilet paper, candy, and cookies.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post