Custom Search

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Sunday Stealing


1. What is something your mom/wife always says to you?
I can remember what my mother in law would alway say "if you need me you know where I am" My mom would say something like "What do you expect they are kids"
2. What makes your mom/wife happy?
I am learning that by having my mom do things with me go places, complimenting her keeps her happy
3. What makes your mom/wife sad?
certian days, thought of the past with my dad, grandparents
4. How does your mom/wife make you laugh?
She brightens my day by doing little things that I would not do for myself
5. What was your mom/wife like as a child?
I believe my mom was a preppy girl with lots of friends
6. How old is your mom/wife?
My mom is 67 years old
7. How tall is your mom?
I am not for sure but maybe 5 foot 9 inches or around that
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
I love to blog what else
9. What does your mom/wife do when you're not around?
She runs a shop and does many activities with her church
10. If your mom/wife becomes famous, what will it be for?
cooking or baking she is great
11. What is your mom/wife really good at?
as I said cooking, baking but also decorating, telling stories and just listening
12. What is your mom/wife not very good at?
not good at patience with very little nerves
13. What does your mom/wife do for a job?
She is retired deli worker who now owns a consignment/ antique shop
14. What is your mom/wife's favorite food?
She likes lots of things I am not for sure what her favorite would be favorite ice cram is butter pecan
15. What makes you proud of your mom/wife?
everything, she is a very strong women who teaches me a lot
16. If your mom/wife were a cartoon character, who would she be?
betty boop , feisty, yet loving
17. What do you and your mom/wife do together?
cook, church activities, family things
18. How are you and your mom/wife the same?
no not really but we are both caring
19. How are you and your mom/wife different?
I am stronger in my opinion and more outgoing
20. How do you know your mom/wife loves you?
because she says she does and the little things she does
21. What does your mom/wife like most about your dad/yourself?
My dad is gone but before he was gone they did lots of things together they were best friends
For more sunday stealing visit here

2 comments:

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post