Custom Search

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Gratituesday


Gratituesday is a weekly meme where you can list things that you are thankful for. I am so thankful many simple things like the ability to walk, breathe, look, smell I am also thankful for the people who come into my life. I am thankful for my son in love who married my daughter and takes great care of her and my granddaughter. I am thankful for my sister in law who raises my nephews even though they are not her own and my niece which belongs to both my brother and her. Without her what would life be like for these little ones? I am also thankful for the many church friends that I have and many of them know it. I am so thankful to belong to a church where whatever happens they will wrap their arms around you in a loving manner. Within the last few months I have found some other good no make that great friends. The blogging world is full of many great friends that I may possibly never meet in real life but the friendships are as special as the real life friendships I have. How lucky I feel that I have a world surrounded by friends and those who love us from many different areas in my world.
Two are better than one, because they have a good reward for their labor. For if they fall, one will lift up his companion. But woe to him who is alone when he falls for he has no one to help him up.Ecclesiastes 4:9-10 New King James Version
For more Gratituesday visit the fine folks over at the blog Heavenly Homemakers

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post