Custom Search

Friday, March 27, 2009

Friday Fill Ins



original questions:

1. "In a hole in the ground there lived _____."

2. "_____ but that ain't no matter."

3. "After dark the rain began to fall again, _____."

4. "_____ from the hold of the Spanish galleon."

5. "There was a hand in the darkness, and _____."

6. "Accidents ambush the unsuspecting, _____."

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _____, tomorrow my plans include _____ and Sunday, I want to _____!



My answers:

1. "In a hole in the ground there lived a family of tweedle bugs (lol)


"2. It may be a cool day to day but that ain't no matter."


3. "After dark the rain began to fall again, and hubby gained a thought that tonight maybe he would be able to see a great storm."


4. "run away from the hold of the Spanish galleon."


5. "There was a hand in the darkness, and it was that of my sweet Lord leading the way"


6. "Accidents ambush the unsuspecting, person who does not walk with the lights on."


7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to convention with kids tomorrow my plans include convention and concert with kids and Sunday, I want to have a great time at
church dinner!
Want to play along? Go here

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post