Custom Search

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Talented Tuesday


Photobucket


Today I want to award this young lady, my daughter, for being the most dramatic, caring, big hearted divas. This young lady has her 18th birthday approaching on Sunday. When she was little she was a very sick baby girl and was in the hospital quite often. Now though she is strong with a big heart for caring. She plans to go to school to be a social worker which I believe her choice is very reachable. She is pictured here with her cousins who she loves very much and volunteers to babysit whenever needed. This talented tuesday award is presented this week at my house to my daughter who for 18 years has expressed herself in a loving matter. Sissy, I love ya.
For more talented Tuesday head over to two of a kind working on a full house.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post