Custom Search

Monday, February 2, 2009

menu plan monday





This week is the first in a new month. A new month of eating healthier meals we will however eat out on Sunday as I will be out of town for my granddaughters church dedication.

Monday: polish sausage on bun, oven fries, rolo cookies

Teusday: mini meatloaf, sweet potato spears, 90 minute roll, and oreo cheesecake

Wednsday: church at supper

Thursday: baked tater soup, grill cheese, mayo cake

Friday: salsa beef skillet, corn, candybar squares

Saturday: hashbrown skillet, cheesy biscut
supper will be taco bake, corn and PB cake

Sunday: will be gone so kids will order pizza out for supper and hashbrown skillet leftovers for morning

For more menu plan monday visit the blog I'm an organized junky.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post