Custom Search

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Not me monday


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to My Charming Kids blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.
I am not just writing this on Wednesday which is 2 days late. The reason for this is not because I have been busy with the first of the month errands. I did not have a great time visiting with my mother because she did not travel around with me as I did my errands. I did not have a doctor appoinment on monday and i did not loose 8 lbs since the last visit. Yeah!!!!!! I did not come back home to where I had 2 packages delivered from blog giveaways that I had won. Yeah!!!!!!!!! I did not get 2 pair of socks in the mail and I did not hide them so that my middle daughter would find them. Not me why would I do that? It was not me who knew that knew if she saw them she would want both pairs. Not me.
For more not me monday post head over to my charming kids blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post