Custom Search

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

teusday tip jar

I have a tightwad tip for you as I did just yesterday. I took a whole chicken and boiled it so that the meat easily fell off the bones. I now will use this meat to create 2 meals. One will be a chicken casserole as follows

chicken meat
2 stuffing mix
2 can veggie (we like corn)
1 jar or can of gravy

We will lay the meat down and then top that with the veggie followed by the stuffing mix that has been prepared and pour gravy over all or you may place the gravy under the stuffing mix. Place in 375 degree oven and bake til all is warm. normally 30 minutes

for more tips check out Tuesday tips
for more tightwad Tuesday tips head over to raising 4 godly men
for more kitchen tips head over to Tammy's recipes for kitchen tip Tuesday
for more tips of all sorts check out work for me Wednesdays at rocks in my dryer
frugal friday tips at biblical womanhood

1 comment:

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post