Custom Search

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Sunday Stealing meme

I found this meme over at a site called sunday stealing. If you would like to join or steal the meme yourself then head over here and get started.


1. Is there someone you'd like to be kissing right now?
well not right at this instant for have the love of my life in the next room. Me and mr right have been married for 22 years.

2. When you're being extremely quiet, what does it mean?
extremely quiet at one time in my life may of been that I was plotting but now it is that I am just enjoying life sitting back and taking in what God has given us

3. What are you listening to right now?
Church, my family, my granddaughter, and nature,

4. Are you a big fan of thunderstorms?
I used to be really scared of them but I have a cousin who is a storm chaser and a husband who loves tornados

5. Do you believe in perfect?
sometimes yes I believe that there was only one perfect person and that he is in heaven sitting on a throne and lives in my heart but I believe one must strive for as much perfection as can be met

6. Are you a jealous person?
I have to say that I once was and on occasion still find myself jealous but I believe that we have what we have and we are who we are as long as we live the way we are to live then what is there to be jealous of

7. What was the first thing you thought this morning?
get up out of bed and get ready for church

8. What do you think about when you are falling asleep?
my children, friends and those that are in need

9. Are you satisfied with what you have in life?
yes I am able to say yes I will continue to strive for more but at this time in life I can say yes

10. Do people ever think that you're either older or younger than you actually are?
I have to say yes that I think so they used to think that i looked younger but now since people often think i am my sisters mother i either look older than i should or she looks younger anyways she only 2 years younger and that really makes me wonder

11. Do you think men truly understand women?
No, I deal with this issue daily as I have 6 children and a husband 3 of those children are boys and I try to teach them how to treat and understand a woman but it does not always work

12. How about women understanding men?
Yes I think at least women try to understand men

13. Did anybody ever call you handsome or beautiful?
yes a few people in my life

14. What is one fact about the last person that called you?
she is my sister in law that is a mother to 2 boys that she did not have to be when their mother walked out on them and their dad my brother was in panic until he found her and she made their lives complete

15. Other than your current one, what’s the longest relationship you have had?
this is the only one I have ever had except for friendships that I have had since maybe kindergarten

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post