Custom Search

Monday, January 19, 2009

FOR TODAY January 19,2009
Outside my window...
I see an empty field and a coldness that sorounds it traffic is going by but no walkers today a sure sign to tell it is cold
I am thinking...
I need to get water on today so I can clean my house. Deep cleaned kitchen saturday but have lots of work to still do
I am thankful for...
A roof over my head, good friends who help out, and children who are God fearing
From the kitchen...
I can see dishes that need to be washed, straigtning that needs to be done and a supper that needs to be cooked tonight that consists of truckdrivers biscut and gravy
I am wearing...
a sweatsuit
I am creating...
decorations for valentines day
I am going...
to the store later i need just a few items
I am reading...
joyce myers devotional
I am hoping...
it was just a bit warmer
I am hearing...
quite voices talking in the house
Around the house...
it is a bit cold and my kids are here just bummed unable to go outside
One of my favorite things...
my new fridge that we just bought I have never had a new one
A few plans for the rest of the week:
church on wednsday and sunday meeting on tuesday
picture is in the next note it is of my granddaughter all bundled up because baby its cold out here

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post