Custom Search

Monday, January 19, 2009

monday morning meme

1. You have just been hired to clean your own home, what is your first complaint?
theres no water on in this house how are we going to clean (plumber coming today my pipes froze and busted the other day)

2. Are you able to ignore a ringing telephone? How often do you allow a ringing phone to go to voice mail? Do you answer your cell phone, out in public, every time it rings? Or do you silence it and get back to it when you’re in a more private area? How often would you say you’re on your home phone? Your cell phone? Do you like talking on the phone or do you view it as a necessary communication tool?
for me it is hard to ignore a ringing phone thank goodness it has a silencer. I only allow this to happen if i do not know the number. Yes (not in church or somewhere silent). no home phone only cell phone. I talk on phone not as much as teens but I do use phone quite often



3. When did you last go for a bike ride? Do you own a bike? Do you encourage your children to ride bikes? Given the most popular New Year’s resolution of losing weight, would you consider putting bicycle riding as one of your exercise options? Why or why not?
last bike ride was last fall, and yes I do own a bike yes my children ride bikes yes it is one of my exercise options when the weather gets warmer


4. If you had to name a smell that always makes you nostalgic, what would it be? What sorts of memories does the smell evoke?
honey suckle or rose there is another that when I smell it I remember my grandmother.

for more head over to write from Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post