Custom Search

Thursday, January 1, 2009

my first verse to memorize

Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, present your requests to God. And the peace of God which transcends all understanding will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. (NLT)Philippians 4:6-7

This is my verse that I will study and memorize by the 15th of the month. Over at the LPM BLOG there are several of us ladies getting together to memorize bible verses and while there reading comments found this one that called out to me.

3 comments:

  1. Happy New Year's! :) May God bless you abundantly this year.
    Thanks for entering in the Winter Bundle Giveaways!

    Miss Jocelyn
    aponderingheart.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea of memorizing bible verses. I may check this out and add it to my 2009 goals. Becoming more involved in church is one of my 2009 goals.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New year! I'll check out the site, Thanks DebraK

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post